Bring Chet Davis to your next event and let him inspire and enable the Experts & Authors to maximize their tech capabilities. “I love helping my fellow experts and authors breakthrough their technology roadblocks and learn to use the appropriate tools and services. I can help move them from overwhelm to confidence and capability. It’s an audience I feel very connected with as a fellow author and expert (Author of the forthcoming book Practicing Safe Tech “)
Demystifying Video for Experts & Authors: Creating Short Videos To Build Your Tribe
Hangouts or the new Periscope App – we’ll discuss some foundational technical knowledge that
will help you avoid common pratfalls and gain the confidence to begin employing this great way to develop a deeper connection with your audience.
- Intro to tools: Camcorder or SmartPhone, what are the accessories or apps I really need
- Best places to upload and share your videos
- Avoiding expensive editing but still getting great video to share with the world.
This session can be offered as a Keynote Presentation, a break-out session, or can easily be developed into a half-day or full-day hands-on workshop.
Introduction to Webinars: Why and How to Use Them to Build Your Business
- What’s the value to the presenter – and how to ensure your plans are solid
- Mapping out the stages of your Webinar program
- What are tech considerations and how to plan for dealing with the variables you’ll likely encounter.
Offered as a Keynote Presentation, a break-out session, or a half-day workshop.
Putting Your Expertise, Your Message Into An Online Classroom: for Profit and Promotion
considerations and how to get started.
- What are the challenges and benefits from becoming an online teacher
- Quick overview of most popular (and my favorite) learning platforms
- Tips for getting started that will save you time later and ensure success
- What tech will you really need to make this successful?
Offered as a Keynote Presentation, a break-out session, or a full or half-day workshop.
We start by understanding the potential risk associated with losing your digital key and explore the steps to pt into place tomorrow to safeguard your online properties from being sold without your consent or being locked out of your accounts.
- Realize the massive risks to your personal and professional security that you’re likely exposing yourself to right now
- What steps to take to make your online presence secure right away
- Practical steps to put into practice to keep your growing platform safe from online hackers and intellectual property piracy.
This session can be offered as a Keynote Presentation or a break-out session.